Really Psyched About This Bruce Willis Film.

Word is that "The Surrogates" will start filming here next week, and Bruce has been spotted all around Boston. All I can tell you is that I am so psyched about this picture because at least in my memory for being in this business for close to 20 years I never heard of a sci-fi film this big come into Boston. Usually up till now it was mostly period pieces ie. Little Women, School Ties, Kennedy's of Massachusetts, Amistad, then it got a little urban ie. Civil Action, The Firm, etc. Now we have all kinds of different films but not a big sci-fi film! I am just really interested in how they are going to do it here because it is based on a comic book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)