Is there a possibillity of an actors strike ahead?

I get this question at times in my e-mail and the answer is as of now NO. There has been indication through the media outlets if the past 8 months of a SAG strike in June. If SAG find a resolution at that time...no worries, if they don't they will probably strike. If that happens will that delay productions? I can't answer that question but I think that would. Let's all taake this day to day and enjoy the work that is coming our way, and when that day comes we will cross that bridge also. If you have questions, comments, or advice about your wedding please feel free and e-mail me at bostonmovieextra@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)