The Mark Ruffalo Stand In Story Continues...

Well from a couple of weeks ago I had mentioned thatI had lost the stand-in job for Mark Ruffalo on Ashcliffee because I was 2 inches too short. Well I guess the other guy didn't work so they called me in. Well I just came back after 13.5 hoursand let me say what an experience! I mean working on a scorsese set is something else, in my eyes it's not your typical set..it strickly business no room for failure. So it was a great education , great crew , and nice people. Mark Ruffalo is by far on on the most down-to-earth guys you will ever meet, and I respect him for that. As far as the continueation of this job they have to try another guy tommorrow and we will se who has the job next week I guess. It's all about....what do you think it's about....it's about 2 inches in height.

Comments

Anonymous said…
congrats! that's awesome!
Anonymous said…
Way cool!!

I worked background on the Departed and was very impressed with Scorsese!!

So was this your 1st stand in gig?
Anonymous said…
Dang, 2 more inches and you probably would have a tons of work!

How tall is Mark Ruffalo? I thought I read somewhere he is 5'9". I probably should have went in for the stand in gig as well. 5'10" here.
Mark is 5'9 where I am 5'7. but we have to see what the current stand is. I heard that he was a bit taller.
Anonymous said…
OMG...that is great!!! I would imagine working under the guied of Scorsese is a once in a lifetime thrill and honor. It's ashame to miss out on this...can you put inserts in your shoes??? Call a foot Dr. and see what they can some up with. Don't pass this up...it's a long day for you...but how many times will this come your way?
Anonymous said…
OMG...that is great!!! I would imagine working under the guide of Scorsese is a once in a lifetime thrill and honor. It's ashame to miss out on this...can you put inserts in your shoes??? Call a foot Dr. and see what they can come up with. Don't pass this up...it's a long day for you...but how many times will this come your way? oppss...sorry...typos!

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)