By Popular Demand My EMAIL ADDRESS!

Guys first of thank you for all the nice comments about this blog, it is very nice of you all. I am just doing my part for this community to provide a no-holds barred informative view of the goings on in this business on a local level. I have had many mention for me to give and email address so my readers can contact me directly for specific questions, comments, ideas, etc. Not a problem what so ever! That email is bostonmovieextra@yahoo.com , please use it and I will continue to do my part and inform. I will talk to you soon :)

Again it is:
bostonmovieextra@yahoo.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello there. I found this site going through IMDB I check out http://www.bostoncasting.com/
sometimes, and wish i could always fill in, but they demand alot. Just wish I could take a bunch of weeks off from work, but I can't. if you know any movies that need a fridays/thru sundays only that would be great

Thanks
Dave
AIM - YOUAREtehSCENE
www.myspace.com/blanketmonster
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1018044028

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)