Dodgeing the Camera?

Why in the world would someone that was working as an extra be dodging a camera? I couldn't understand that when it was told to me, I thought the primary goal was to be seen? Isn't that right? Well it came to my attention that some actors when they are cast as extras unusually will find a way to dodge the camera. The reason why they do this is to get more days on the set. Ok, I can understand that to a point that you want more work, BUT! the more you dodge the less we others work, if that makes any sense. So please stop dodging and be seen :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't want to be an extra!! Meaning I am looking for principal work. I will do extra work and do it to the best of my ability for a paycheck so if I am out of the shot and work extra days don't hate me as you may be in the scene!

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)