The Poll Has Ended & the "TRUTH" wins

In our recent poll as to "what has been your favorite movie set this far? No surprise "This side of the Truth" wins , and I agree with that win fully. Like I had mentioned before in a previous post, it certainly was a great and fun set to work on. To my surprise was that mall cop came in second. (I would personally say "The Proposal") The reason for that was there were a lot of people that did not like that set (Mall Cop), and the negative press it got on treatment. I had worked on that set for 2 days and really saw nothing that wrong, but I guess many did. So once again thank you for placeing your vote and take your attention to the right side of the blog for the latest survey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)