Stage Parents. do not force the issue.

Look I am a parent and I see certain things in my son that says that kid's has talent. Not in this industry but possibly in construction and oddly enough cooking. Even though I might see it and I can make him recognize it, it doesn't mean I am going to force it on him if he doesn't want to do it. When it comes to this industry...man it is annoying at times. I was on a set not too long ago where it was just a typical long day. There were kids ranging from 10 to 15yrs old, and they really didn't get to work until the 9th hour per say. Now in the morning it was all exciting that they were on a movie set, and all that stuff. But eventually they got bored and wanted to leave, the parents were not having any of that. Sad. The parent indicated they they were to stay and wait no matter how long it takes because you are "talented". This kid was so upset that it caused a huge scene. Eventually someone finally spoke up and just said "don't force the issue if they do not want to do it". I guess this parent finally realized what she was doing, got a bit embarrassed and took this persons advice. I mean come on already, they are children and we have to respect their wishes. Have you ever scene documentary s on beauty pageants for girls under 10 years old down south. First of all they look fake like porcelain dolls and their parents seem posessed in their kids "pageant career". It's disgusting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)