Dropping AFTRA....

I had a recent email asking me my thoughts on dropping their AFTRA membership, my answer is don't. I have been a proud member of both sag and aftra for the past 20 years and let me tell you I wouldn't dump my aftra membership at all especially now and I will tell you why. First yes I do use my sag card more than my aftra but as you might have noticed their have been some recent pilots that have come by that have been "aftra only" Second with the new studio coming in Sept 2010 and is estimaing around 900 comercials a year, I wouldn't dump it for anything. To some people the AFTRA card might be meaningless but I don't think that will be the case in the next 24 months..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)