Gorilla Marketing to film jobs...

Hello all! First of all I want to say a huge thank you for those who enjoyed our new weekly podcast, I'm glad you all enjoy it. So today I got an email indicating that person claims there is no work in film,theater,crew, etc. My reply is that that is incorrect.... There is plenty of jobs you just have to look harder. I know there are constant auditions going on for commercials, industrials, short films, student films, etc. What you need to do is some gorilla marketing for yourself aka "beating the pavement". If you don't do this as in with any other business you will see nothing, jobs do not fall from trees. As far as crew..criegsli, tv studios,etc. Granted they might not be high paying jobs but your getting your foot in the door..

Comments

Unknown said…
Any news on casting for the new Adam Sandler movie yet?
Anonymous said…
Anyone dealing with that scumbag Daniel on "See Cate Run"? What an a-hole!
Anonymous said…
No but I went to the casting, have they made the call-backs yet?
Anonymous said…
whats wrong with the guy on see kate run?
Anonymous said…
I didn't go to to the casting call, sorry about your experience with this Daniel fella, actually kinda funny haha, but I mailed in my headshot/resume. The show isn't even listed on IMDB under the name or Amy Smart, which I thought was strange..
Anonymous said…
I went to the casting call and everyone there was very nice....
Anonymous said…
It's a pilot it probably won't be on Imdb.com for a while. Let us know about the scumbags. They are on every set.

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

Portions of the SAG strike my be resolved sooner than later.