Big Screen Boston

Iwas just in a borders bookstore today and as I was leaving I saw a book which I should have picked up called.......oh my god I forgot! Great, I will let you know when I find out the title, but it's all about movies that have been filmed in boston! It is such a great book because it tells you about all the movies that have been filmed here and all the hub bub that came along with the productions. I should have picked it up but I was in a rush, skimmed right through it and I was like WOW! I can't believe I forgot the title but it was something like backdrop boston or something like that, when I go back to that book store and pick it up and let you know the title.. It would be a book I am sure all of you will love.
I REMEMBER It's "Big Screen Boston" PICK IT UP!

Comments

Anonymous said…
do you know what movie is currently filming on beacon hill, i saw the state house lit up and they were filming with a crane on beacon st
Anonymous said…
I believe it is the television pilot See Kate Run. They have been filming there since Saturday.
Anonymous said…
And it was COLD!! I was part of that rally scene outside the statehouse last night!!!

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

Portions of the SAG strike my be resolved sooner than later.