The Nothshore has become it's own little hollywood back lot.

Sorry guys it took me a few days to post but I have been trying to relax and I am busy at the same time. We are in our 8th year of our scavenger hunt business and "knock on wood" our busiest year to date, which is great. So that has got me pleasently busy. Back to movie world...what is happening to the North Shore Folks! I turn I see Bride Wars in Salem I turn the other way I see Proposal in Danvers I go to get a burger in Lynn I hearing Brucy Willis will be in Lynn in a day, out of all places. This is really cool North Shore!!! and the best is it's really cool for the local ecconomy. If the state could just see how this movie rush is helping, that alone should be more reason to up the ante on the credit percentage and the studios. Georgia 30%!!!, New York 30%!! Let's get moving MASS!!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good Luck in getting TAXACHUSETTS to increase the film incentive rate!
Anonymous said…
Hey did you see the article in the Globe about commercials today? Is it true that there is not enough talent in Boston for commercials? now that is an INSULT!

Popular posts from this blog

People agreeing to work and not showing up.

Keep your political views home..

SAG Strike close to NOT happening :)